Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Outfit of the day
(well.. yesterday :) )

Comfortable and stylish 
This outfit was very comfortable, maybe not the heels, and I didn't have to wear sweats and a T-shirt! I wore a brownish gray color shirt from Zara, with leather on the front as a pocket, and around the elbows, I really liked the leather on the elbows, it made the shirt look different than another plain long shirt. It was long enough to wear with leggings, So I wore my black leggings from Forever 21. For accessories, I paired a sequence loop scarf that I made with it, because I thought a gold color scarf would give my outfit a bronze look. I wore my Marc Jacobs watch and Juicy couture bracelet. And I held my Louis Vuitton speedy,yes it's 101% real. The heels were ankle boots with ruffles on the back, from Ross. 








i







Inspiration




No comments:

Post a Comment