Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nina Dobrev's style
(From the Vampire diaries)


I have recently found my obsession with CW's Vampire diaries, I never had a chance to watch the show before, So before the season restarted this past Thursday, I tried to watch the show from the Beginning. I am in LOVE with this show and all of the characters! I love Damon.. But Elena belongs with Stefan!  


Nina Dobrev loves to wear black, even as her characters in the show, Elena and Katherine.  


Her street style is rocker chic, kind of edgy, and usually casual and comfortable. She wears a lot of black. Elena Gilbert's style is effortless, and is actually Nina's style, which was requested by her. Her style is very easy to copy and works for all figures! Just make sure to wear your favorite black leather jacket, which his her favorite piece of clothing, and don't forget beanies and hats!



As Katherine Pierce
When Nina portrays Katherine, her style changes bold and sexy. Her clothes are much tighter and close to the skin. She likes to match strapless tops with narrow jeans and high-heel shoes. But she still loves wearing black! She also wears leather boots and short dresses.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I am such a big vampire diaries fan! I really like your blog and I'm following you now. Here's my blog if you wanna check it out :)) www.latinfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete