Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Outfit 
Of the Day!


Lace Love
I love lace! It's so feminine and pretty. Lace can be sexy and cute, depends on how you wear it. I wore a baby pink long sleeve top from Forever 21, and my white leather jacket, which is also from Forever 21. I like black leather jackets, but everyone wears them! So I wanted to try something different, and I went for a white leather jacket. White leather will look very different with an outfit compared to a black leather jacket. It was only 25$! I love the detailing on the jacket, and I thought it was a bargain. This jacket reminds me of the outfit Rosie Huntington wore in Transformers 3! My black pants are from Agaci, and my gray leather boots are from Macy*s. 














Kourtney loves lave!



Inspiration
Rosie-huntington-Whiteley 






No comments:

Post a Comment