Monday, January 23, 2012


Outfit of the day
featuring.....
LEG WARMERS!

Leg warmers have been on my "to try"  list for a while now. I decided to go ahead and buy them! I think they're so cute and give an outfit some personality! I'm picky on how I wear my leg warmers though, I would only wear them with boot heels. You have to play around with your leg warmers, they can be tricky because they can easily look tacky.  I got mine from Wet seal for 7$!. And My knit sweater is from Forever 21 for 28$. My purse is Poppy Coach. 

Some tips:
1.) do NOT wear them with flip flops 
2.) Wearing them with flats may be tricky.
3.) Try wearing them inside of your boots such as Uggs, and have them peek out from the top. 
4.) They will always look good with heel booties! 
5.) make sure the color of your leggings and the color of your leg warmers compliment each other.

















*my bunny :)






No comments:

Post a Comment