Thursday, December 29, 2011

What I bought at LUSH

I had my first shopping experience at LUSH. I have been trying to get a chance to go to lush for a while now, but closest LUSH store in dallas is a 30 min drive for me. However while I was in NYC I passed by a LUSH store and went in. Not only was it small, but it was super packed! The employees were very nice and helpful, they actually cared to help you out with question.. 


What attracts me about LUSH- LUSH is a company that believes in making "effective products from fresh organic fruits and vegetables". They handmade them and use "little to no preservatives." And everything looks cute and smells nice!


I ended up buying these things.

1.) Seanik shampoo bar. 
The employee told me that this shampoo bar is for flat hair. My hair is straight and silky so it's very flat. These shampoo bars can be used for 80 washes! They have many other shampoo bars for all types of hair.
I also bough a shampoo bar holder, so it would be easier to store them in something, plus it was only 2$ !

2.)  Rose queen bath bomb 
This bath bomb attracted me because it was so cute and pink! But then I read that this bath bomb releases flower petals! That definitely made me want to buy it. The employee showed me how the bath bombs work and it looked like a lot of fun, instead of using the bottled bath bubbles and shower pearls that barley   fill up the tub unless you use the whole bottle! 



3) Cupcake face mask

I was very excited to purchase this mask! There were a few and I couldn't decide on which one to pick but this mask is for oily skin with some redness (which is what I have). It's suppose to shrink your pores also. 



No comments:

Post a Comment