Thursday, December 22, 2011

Face mask

My favorite face mask at the moment, can be  made and works great for all skin types.It helps with exfoliation, tightening your pores, cleaning out the dirt trapped in your pores, and makes your face feel very soft!. My face felt very clean after I used it, and I fell in love!

What you need: 

   Honey.  You need a few tablespoons of honey. Honey helps with blackheads, and making your skin feel very soft. Also, honey will give your mask a thicker consistency.
Oatmeal. Any kind of oatmeal can be used. I use a packet of it. Oatmeal helps with the exfoliation, gives your face a glow, and helps with hydration. It can be used on all kinds of skin types. 
Egg Yolk.  I also mixed an egg yolk with my face mask. Egg yolk has a lot of protein, and helps with tightening your pores. 








what to do

Get a bowl, and mix the egg yolk with some honey. Then in a separate bowl, prepare your oatmeal by placing the oatmeal with some water in the microwave. After the oatmeal is mixed and somewhat "gooey" add it to the egg yolk and honey. The face mask will be warm, and apply it to your face for about 15-20 min. Wash off with warm water. I know you will love this mask!
xoxo Mahak



No comments:

Post a Comment