Thursday, October 13, 2011



SKIN SKIN SKIN





                Taking care of your skin the right way is extremely important to get good skin. I had skin problems in jr.high and up until jr year of high school. During my senior year in high school, I started exploring different skin care lines and products. It was a long process, but now being a freshmen in college, I have figured out a routine that works for me, I have oily skin in my T-zone area, and after using many different products, I have put these together. 
-I use the Clinique 3-step system twice a day, which has helped my skin extremely, then every night. I am a "3" but in the winter I'm a (2). It's important to figure out what number you are. I absolutely love this product, it's a little pricey but it's worth it. It takes a while to see results, but eventually you will. 
-I use the Clinique spot gel, which helps individual pimples, after using that sometimes they disappear overnight!.
- I use the clean and clear morning burst twice a week, this helps with scars, and exfoliates the skin. It is important to not over exfoliate! It can break you out more. This product wakes up your skin, it contains caffeine as an ingredient, and is very refreshing to use when you wake up.
-And last, I use the Devita cappuccino cocoa mud masque once a week, It smells like cappuccino!. This helps clear your pores, and helps with circulation.  It might make your skin red for 5 min, but this means it's working! because your skin is circulating. I use to work at a pharmacy, and the nutritionist who worked there sold natural products, so I found it there, but It can also be found in department stores and online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment