Saturday, February 11, 2012

What I Wore Last night 
Mixing Patterns! 


Mixing together different patters can be fun! I went to a birthday party last night, and decided to mix my favorite gray polka dot top, from Zara, and my aztec print gray body con skirt, from Forever 21. You can mix basically any pattern you want, and they don't have to be the same colors! These two went together well because they were both gray! I decided to add a pop of color with a red scarf, and red bow heels, from Charlotte Russe. For accessories I wore a pearl bracelet from Forever 21, and you can't see my earrings, but they were simple diamond and pearl earrings from Zales. 

And yes I got my haircut finally! I love it, its a big change for me, because I have had long bangs since 8th grade.

Tips!

1.)If you have two different patterns, but the color is the same, I promise you they will look fabulous together! Just try it out and have fun with it.!
2.) Accent your patterns with a bold solid color scarf  to make your outfit fun and balanced! 
3.) Accessorize wisely! Add a bracelet, necklace or earrings, but don't over do it because it will take the attention away from the outfit!
4.) If you want to mix different colored patterns together, make sure sure you have a neutral color in both patterns. For example, you want to mix a green polka dot skirt with a black background, and a purple and black striped shirt. Since they both have black in them, you have play around with it and make it work!

Xoxo Mahak :) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment