Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BangsOnMyMind


  So for months now, since october I've been wanting to get bangs! I've just never really had bangs, just long bangs, that wouldn't even be considered bangs! I just wanted a change and an edgy change! I think bangs are fun and you can play around with them.
    BUT, i'm so nervous! I've never had bangs before but I will not think about it and just do it! What's the worst that can happen? If they don't look good I guess I can pin them back and wear headbands, I mean hair does grow back. 
So i've been looking around for pictures and tip on bangs, luckily i'm somewhat related to my hairstylist, so I know she will do what will look best on me. 
So let's see,getting bangs has a lot to do with the shape of your face, They won't look the same on everyone, and there are many many types of styles you can do


So try them out , do a change! Have fun with it :)


*****
Keep in mind, just because you have the same face shape as a celebrity does not mean it will look the same! It will look similar, but other key factors are important to look at, such as your nose and eyes! 


If you do not want to bring attention to your nose, do not get forehead bangs, because the forehead is covered, and the attention goes straight to your nose!

 Square 


A square face is as wide as it is long but with more of an angular appearance than a round face.







Round 
your face is as wide as it is long with soft round edges




Oval 
                                 An oval face has a length that is equal to one and a half times width ** I think i'm between and oval face and a heart shaped face,not sure. But these 2 pictures are my all time favorite!




Heart 

                         A heart shape face has a narrow jaw and is wider at the forehead and/or cheekbones 




No comments:

Post a Comment