Friday, November 18, 2011

VERSACE FOR H&M
AND
HELLO KITTY FOR FOREVER 21



So this has got to be the best weekend ever! Not only did Hello kitty launch their line yesterday, Nov.18th, for forever 21 with super adorable pieces, So did Versace for H&M today! (nov 19) Look at Kylie and Kendal Jenner looking so cute in their hello kitty! Th e hello kitty line has sweaters, shirts, leggings, leg warmers, scarves, headbands and jewelry! I already bought the pink sequence top Kylie is wearing, and I will definitely be getting my hands on more! A simple top from Versace can cost up to 3000$, which is not something most of us can afford. However there is amazing news for us! Versace collaborated with H&M and I could not make it to the opening but I made my man promise to take me very soon!  (scroll down)





This is a cropped gray top with a big pink bow and would look adorable for layering!
This is a cotton top with many hello kitty heads, looks super comfortable!



This is a see-through net shirt, again would look great with layering!

I already got my hands on this adorable pink top with a sequence hello kitty!
Definitely on my wish list! a cute cardigan with the hello kitty bows and face.
Also on my wish list! a preppy HK cardigan.


I am getting this cute scarf on me next visit ! its very long and thick, it will keep you warm!
I really want to try these leg warmers Its going to be interesting to try to work these into my outfit!


I was going to buy these pink leggings when I went but they didn't have the full collection! Will get it next time, these leggings are so fun and cute! 





VERSACEThis  top is very cheap! and has the detailing down the middle, only 50$!
This is one of my favorite pieces from the versace line! This skirt is so cute and the versace detailing. 199$

This leather jacket is SO fabulous! 








These leggings are so cute and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment